Google+ Travel Hotspots In Thailand: Paradise Park, the Oasis of Eastern Bangkok

Friday, January 21, 2011

Paradise Park, the Oasis of Eastern Bangkok





It is located in 61 Srinakarin Road, Nongbon, Pravet, Bangkok 10250, Thailand. The mall officially opened in August 24, 2010.  Paradise Park brings a spectacular shopping mall scene. The building itself has a unique design of elements in nature with floral and aquatic influences on exterior wall textures. In each floor you can see beautiful pictures of natures.

It has four stories shopping mall and it has seven shopping zones, including dining, wellness, digital, banking, fashion, edutainment and leisure.

In my one year stay of Bangkok, I’ve been to many giant shopping malls in but for as me, Paradise Park is a very nice and unique place for shopping and dining. I highly recommend this shopping mall to all of my friends who happened to visit here in Bangkok.
Me and my Friends at Paradise Part Entrance
Me and my friends eating inside Paradise Park
Paradise Park Entrance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon